Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Feast of Corpus Christi!!!

I have had a few (more) problems with my PC over the past week, and work has also been crazy...so I haven’t had an opportunity to put anything together for this week’s blog. In any event, with today being the Feast of the Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, I thought I would share a blog that I wrote some time ago on our Lord's teaching concerning His Real Presence.

So, on that note, I hope that the blog is an encouragement to you on this Feast Day. Of course, it will not be as encouraging as our Lord Himself in the Blessed Eucharist...so maybe take the time today to join in a Corpus Procession near you...and even take the time over the course of this week to spend with our Lord in Eucharistic Adoration.

In any event, may our prayer always be that we would grow in love for our Eucharistic Lord, until that Day when we behold His face and our love for Him is completed in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment